Sunday, August 17, 2008

Immigration

Yes the problem with this country is the fact that we have no real border patrol to stop these illegal immigrants from getting in the country. But I have a few ideas.


Idea 1.

Part a. Build an electrical fence and put I don’t know about one million volts into that bad boy.

Part b. You might be asking “what about those that swims across the border?” Well part a is the answer just put that fence right there in the water and I dare anyone or anything get across our border now.

The government is just to much a of a wuss to use real change for the risk of “killing innocent people” Oh who cares







Idea 2.


Build a river a freedom river which will disconnect us from Mexico and in the river just put a few thousand sea mines in there and problem solved



Someone survives that they belong in America




Idea 3.

Last idea we line the border with are secret army of soldiers and just let them do there work


Now we must put this plan in action because I am right.

4 comments:

Matt said...

An electric fence in the Rio Grande?? Methinks it would trip the breaker.

Dan da Man said...

Me thinks you are wrong

RP said...

Lately wrote something about immigration also, if you get the time you can scoop by and check it out:
http://rayraystandup.blogspot.com/2008/08/whiteys-and-immigration.html

Well, probably if I´d be in the US I´d think like you - but until I don´t have to fit in there, I don´t care :)

take care

Anonymous said...

Well said.