Thursday, August 14, 2008

I don’t think the Richter scale got that


Why do people talk, no I am sorry yell into their freaking cell phones?

Do they think “oh this doesn’t help me talk to people I have to scream so they can hear me without the use of thing”

You would think that they would sense something was off when normal people (this usually doesn’t included me but there is a first time for everything) are talking like the person on the phone is right next to them.

Maybe they think “Oh well maybe people will think I am important if I yell an everyday conversation that people have had hundreds of times they will stop looking at me like a slut”

Well mission accomplished we no longer think you are a slut we think you are a clueless bimbo I hope you are happy with your new title


This rant was brought to you by the fact that I was stuff in the mall elevator by myself and one of those clueless bimbos. I was standing in the back of the elevator because my feet were sore from kicking poor people so I was leaning on the back wall. The girl stood right in front of the door and it was like a banshee was shrieking I am shocked my eardrums are still intact. I looked down and saw someone in my pants was it a switchblade or was I just happy to see her we will never now because the ride was over in 10 seconds but it felt like 10 decades.


So I say this to the people of the world QUIET THE HELL DOWN


You have just been taught what is right

2 comments:

MissMP said...

You should have started screaming in her face about how it isn't polite to yell.

Dan da Man said...

Then i wouldve been a hypocrite and that wouldnt be good would it