Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ZOMBIES



I am a huge fan of zombie movies, I mean put zombies and bloodshed in one movie it’s hard to do wrong. But every time I watch a zombie movie I ask myself is the small chance of living worth all the running and being scared shitless. Well I have the perfect plan for when zombies take over.


Step one: Find a gun (shotgun is my recommendation)




Step two: Find a bullet




Step three: Put the bullet in the gun




Step four: Get the gun ready to be fired




Step five: Put gun in a position where the barrel is aiming right at your face




Step six: Pull the trigger



And that is the best option when the world is invaded by zombies


Thank you and good night for I am right

7 comments:

Learn To Park said...

I love zombie flicks too but lately they're really cranking out the crap. Case in point? Diary of the Dead. Pure crap. And the remake of Day of the Dead? Visual diarrhea! I think the last good zombie flick I saw was the remake of Dawn of the Dead with Sarah Polley in 2004. The 28 Days and 28 Weeks later don't count as the creatures in these flicks were humans infected with Rage. (Good movies nevertheless, but we're debating zombies here).

If zombies did start taking over, I think I'd stick around for awhile. But hey! I'm a necrophiliac so I'd start a whole new type of "looting". Squish! Squish!

Dan da Man said...

You have fun with that i will be chilling in the ground

Matt said...

Who knows...perhaps it would be fun to be a zombie. We never get their side of the story.

Dan da Man said...

You are right you should try it and let me know i will be the body without a head

Anonymous said...

Dan-- We all know I am human..

At least I dont like zombie movies..

hehe.. Im just pullin your leg..

Kenny D said...

Step 7: Clean up the mess.
Were you blowing up your head because you were bitten or because you reread your blog?

Dan da Man said...

More like it looks like fun and who wants to clean up that mess that is a piece of art