Sunday, July 27, 2008

SIMPLE PLEASURES


What ever happened to people enjoying the simple things in life weather it be laying in the grass looking at clouds or playing with a slinky for hours. Unless it is electronic no one seems to care about anything. It could be the greatest thing in the world but people don’t seem to care about anything anymore. People are missing out on so many things because they are trying to do as much as possible in a day to save time and what do people do when they have more time they complain there is nothing to do.


I do so many things that I would consider a simple pleasure but I do them so often I can never think of them but here goes what I can think of

I lay in the yard and think

I lay in the yard and look at clouds (I always seem to see a poison bottle)

I walk in the rain

I stand in the rain

I look at the stars

Yard work I love yard work I don’t know why but whatever here were a few of my simple pleasure and I am sure there are more.

I say to you don’t let life pass you by


Accept it I am right again

2 comments:

MissMP said...

I was in a huge rain storm today and there was nothing pleasureful about it. I was directing traffic during a power outage that resulted from this storm. I believe that I may now be coming down with pneumonia...

I do understand what you are saying. People become caught up in work, school, etc., and forget about what life is truly all about... Stopping to enjoy the things that are beautiful and make you glad to be alive is what matters.

Dan da Man said...

Well i am sorry you should like not have pnneumonia i think that would be better