Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SHUT UP


I am sick and tired of people bitching about their jobs. Why do you work there if you hate it, it really makes so much sense if you think about it. Hmm I am miserable at my job but instead of doing something about it I am going to bitch and complain. Please do everyone a favor and if you hate your job find a new one.


People should not be allowed to complain about their jobs because guess what they are the ones who selected it. No one forced them to take that job, it is this simple if you hate your job find a job that you like. I know common sense seems to elude most people.


Sorry for the long time between posts I was on vacation



Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

5 comments:

MissMP said...

We're glad you're back, Dan...

Unknown said...

Hi there,

What a nice blog...

Unknown said...

Pls visit mine too...

http://area-rugs-wool-contemporary.blogspot.com/

htemwa said...

Man, I thought you have tips to increase the traffic to my blog. :(

Matt said...

If somebody paid me the same amount of money to play golf---I'd never get mad.