Sunday, July 13, 2008

CONFUSION


I was thinking back to the time when I was a kid in like first or second grade and I remembered that during that time in almost everyone’s life you are taught the opposite sex is icky (I cant believe I just said that well typed it). So that got me thinking why does society plant the thought in kid’s brains that they should stay away from the opposite sex.

Would kids really be as uncomfortable around the opposite sex if at all times in their life they are taught and shown that you can be friends with the opposite sex. It bugs me to no end how society greatly influences a kids life and the lasting affects it has on them.

Also on the topic of society influencing kids and making them uncomfortable with natural things, lets talk about how society shows kids that sex is an uncomrotable never to be talked about subject. It is pathetic how do you expect kids to talk to you about sex when they are programmed to be uncomfortable by it.
Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

No comments: