Monday, July 21, 2008

DOUBLE STANDARDS NUMBER ONE

This is something that bugs the crap out of me. They make no sense and just are really annoying. This is something where I will list double standards and just bitch about them I guess. I would give a list but I cant remember all of them so I will do one at a time and when I remember some more I will do more parts to this.


Number one to this list is about animal cruelty and its very simple why is it illegal to kill your dog by like punching it but you punch a fly everyday and kill them. Why do dogs and other “pet” animals get protection from the law but other animals that are considered nesciences you are free to kill? I am in support of hunting and meat eating and stuff like that because animals kill other animals why should we be much different. But why is it immoral to eat like a dog or something but ok to eat a deer? What is the difference nothing besides our perception of them?


Perception that is something that really brings forth a lot of arguments because the why we are raised greatly influences are perception on life. So I ask this question why do dogs and animals like that get protection but flys do not? The answer you tell me I don’t know why beside the fact that it is a double standard.


I am right so accept that

5 comments:

MissMP said...

People have double standards about so many things... Especially in relationships. They will have one standard for their partner and another for their self. Like you said, it is all because of perception, and how someone perceives their self or another person to be.

I admire people who are unbiased and don't use a double standard.

Dan da Man said...

except when its not april

Anonymous said...

haha well Dan The Man-- do u have a better idea for my vomit cups?

I am open to suggestions.

haha

Matt said...

Flies only live for like 3 days...it's hard to form a bond with an animal in 3 days.

But I guess Jeff Goldblum was a pretty likeable fly.

Anonymous said...

Oh.. Okay.. How big is big enough??

haha..