Monday, June 23, 2008

MAKE UP YOUR MIND


I was going to the store the other day and on my way in I held the door open for a woman I know not like me huh but anyways she said thanks and went on her way and that was very cool. Then on my way out I held the door open for another woman and she yelled “You think I am unable to hold a door open myself” I just stood there and as she started to walk out of the door I shut it before she could get out flipped her the bird and walked away.


I am just thinking why women seem to flip flop on the way they want to be treated they get mad at you one day for not opening the door for them and then the next day when you do open the door for them they flip out on you because they want to show they are independent. Just make up your mind I don’t care how have like a huge meeting or something because I am just confused
Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

5 comments:

The Nemesing One said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Most men would bend over backwards to do what I woman really wants, but they don't seem to know what they want, so it's a hopeless cause. Just stick with goosing them. None of them like it, but you sure do, and in the end, that's what's really best.

Matt said...

You shut the door before she got there..and then flipped the bird? I am in shock and amazement...awesome.

Oskars said...

Interesting post! And again we see how hard is to understand what really happens in women's heads.

MissMP said...

I despise feminists. Let the guy open the door for you... Even if you don't want him to, he's just trying to be polite so except the gesture.

I think you did the right thing to open the door. She just had an attitude.

Anonymous said...

That's stupid. I that happened to me I would probably do the same thing :D

Very nice blog, It's interesting to read your posts and I am looking forward to more.

Markus
http://www.big-idea-guy.com