Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAVE SOME HONOR


I am all for sports athletes getting paid the money they deserve. But what I can’t stand is when an athlete signs a contract and then bitches for more money. If you want more money don’t sign the contract be a man of your word and follow through on your commitment no one forced you to sign the contract. Also when athletes hold out for more money they are already making one million dollars that is a lot of money but most players are greedy and can’t wait till after their commitment is over



What drives me insane is when people make a lot of money but it is not enough people would kill for the money they already make



Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by to my blog..

MissMP said...

I think these athletes start to get greedy after they see how much other athletes are making. Sometimes they don't realize how much they could have made out of their contract until after they signed it and they get angry. Still, they should understand that a deal is a deal. If you choose to sell your sell for a certain dollar figure... then you should ride it out and go for more the next time around.

Anonymous said...

Hello thank you for dropping at my page and wishing me a happy birthday...God bless you always....:)