Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Religion


Yes Religion you have to have some strong faith to believe in a religion. I am a believer in god without a doubt but what I don’t know is how anyone can follow a religion like well I will just go after the biggest one and the one I know most about Christianity. How can anyone believe anything that come out of the church their history is filled with bloodshed corruption and the pursuit of choir boys. Can anyone tell me how this makes sense all of the major religions have in their sacred books don’t kill unless attacked first and if they were so intent on following what was written in the books how the hell did any religious wars start. The Pope HA that’s funny he is the guy that is connected to god right that is way he is picked by humans.

Why write this one its very simple religion hides behind its pure principals and its mindless followers are just pathetic I would bet if the pope wanted to do another crusade that he would find millions of people that would fight for him


Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

No comments: