Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PUT DOWN THE FORK


Here is another rant about parents shifting the blame off of themselves and putting it on fast food restaurants. Obesity is rising in this country far to rapidly and they blame has to go somewhere hmmmm don’t take the blame parents blame fast food restaurants I mean don’t teach your kids about taken reasonability just pawn it off on the biggest name possible. Most everyone has seen super size me and that movie is just idiotic who is dumb enough to eat only fast food huh what will happen hmmm maybe turning into a fat person. Here is my advice for parents that have obese kids tell them to PUT DOWN THE FORK and go outside I mean it seems simple right wrong no way is that simple because if it is why don’t people do that ohh that’s right its to hard to not go to fast food places I mean kids cant drive so they cant really get to the restaurants unless you take them there if your kid is fat don’t go to BK go to olive garden or something



The reason for this is because parents have seem to lost the ability to instill their children with values and basic common sense and also because I am sick of people not taking reasonability for what they did.



Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, another post I agree with. Whether it was suppose to be jocular or dramatic, it made me laugh. But of course it was also informative. Nice job.

Dan da Man said...

I try to give my opinion in a way that gets my point across and can and some humor in there dont be shy about sending ideas to my email i will give credit to people if they deserve it

The1337 said...

Yeah, I hate it when fast food companies get sued. Nobody realizes that it's the fatty's free will.

http://morerandomcommentsplz.blogspot.com/