Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Racism

Let’s get this out of the way now I am not a racist but if you think I am I don’t care because this is my place to type whatever the hell I want.



Racism is everywhere in the U.S. scratch that it’s everywhere in the world but I will concentrate on just racism around African Americans

And that is where my rant starts is on the term “African American” it’s the political correct way to say someone is black but when u think about it that comment is racist itself it implies that all black people are from Africa and that is just idiotic that’s like walking up to me and calling me a German American because my ancestors are from Germany so unless every race is now going to be classified by a country not by the actual race of the person I am not white or Caucasian I am German American.


Why do black people get away with being racist they are always like “the white men are after us” “the white boy gets freed because he is white” You see it all the time but everyone gives black people a pass at being racist if someone said “it is the blacks fault” bam he is shunned from most people but if a black person said “it is the whites fault” no one cares and it’s a double standard that is making it impossible for blacks and whites to put all the history behind them.

Why write this you might ask well it’s because I am sick of politically correct statements that are wrong and freaking double standards they drive me insane


Accept that as the truth because that is what it is you know why because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

No comments: